Wednesday, August 11, 2010

6 years ago this week...

I graduated from college and moved to Chicago.  I had always talked about moving to Los Angeles but Chicago was never in the picture.  I am going back to Chicago this weekend and as I look back on the past 6 years of my life, I am still surprised on where it has taken me.  Did I think 6 years ago - as I was having one last hurrah in Tuscaloosa with Michael and Melissa - that I would be married, living in Rogers, AR of all places?  Yeah, that Arkansas part was never in the plan...

Ah how things change...even when it doesn't seem that way, it's always for the better.  Change is constant.  There's never a perfect time to do anything, whether that mean something big like a new job or something small like changing the color of my hair.  I've learned you just have to go and do it.  If it doesn't work out, then that's okay, just go with plan B.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, she's all grown up now! Proud of you Brandy. But what I don't like is that you've almost already caught up to me in followers. What the hey? I've be doing this for a good minute. How are you so much more popular than me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never be more popular than you Cas!

    ReplyDelete