Monday, September 6, 2010

A Night with Kiss

Last Tuesday, me, Mom, Tracey and Abby hit I-85N headed to Atlanta to see this band named Kiss.  You may have heard of them.  They have been around for, oh 35+ years and are still going strong.  I remember when I was a kid and would listen to my brother Ricky's records which always included Kiss.  Some of the highlights from the concert - outside of rocking out with my family - were (in no particular order): 

1.  Best Mullet ever.  It looked like it was from the late 80s/early 90s.  Awesomeness.



2.  Paul Stanley 15 feet from us.  He came across the crowd and performed on a rotating platform.  I hope I can move around that good in 6 inch platforms when I'm in my 60s.



3.  My future daughter.  This little girl rocked.  5 years old, face paint, Kiss T-shirt, red tutu, black leggings, and red converse....do I need to say more!?










No comments:

Post a Comment