Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My bucket list

Today, I am exactly 2 months and 1 year from my 30 birthday (holy crap).  It's getting closer to that time to check another box!!  As the thought of my birthday approaching so quickly ran through my mind, I thought it would be time to update my bucket list.  This list is always evolving so who knows what it will look like in a year.  I'm hoping to take care of #2 for that 30th birthday...(hint hint Ha)...

1. Walk across the Darling Harbour Bridge in Sydney
2. See Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre
3. See the humpback whales in Alaska
4. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
5. See Saturday Night Live, live!
6. See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
7. Take a road trip from San Diego to Seattle
8. Visit Stonehenge
9.  Have a pint of Guiness in Ireland
10. Take a wine tour through Tuscany
11.




2 comments:

  1. I've done #6, #7, watched my Dad do #9 (since I don't drink) and almost did #2! Not bad for 40

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your list since you've seen so much already!

    ReplyDelete